Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!
Shoda Region Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much longer until the server is up again?

2 posters

Go down

How much longer until the server is up again? Empty How much longer until the server is up again?

Post  Minty Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:43

It's been down for a few days so I'm wondering when it will be up again.
Minty
Minty

Back to top Go down

How much longer until the server is up again? Empty Re: How much longer until the server is up again?

Post  TrainerKaelan Mon 03 Sep 2012, 11:36

I've had "Secret Portal" cached in the advanced connection boxes, and when I use that I can connect even though I can't seem to find the server on the list. Am I just missing it and it's actually up when I did that, or has it been down and even the advanced connection won't work?
TrainerKaelan
TrainerKaelan

Back to top Go down

How much longer until the server is up again? Empty Re: How much longer until the server is up again?

Post  Minty Mon 03 Sep 2012, 13:01

I have just been using Shoda Region for the advanced connection box.
Minty
Minty

Back to top Go down

Post  TrainerKaelan Tue 04 Sep 2012, 09:50

I didn't know that could work. I just saw it there because I had been on Portal last. So is Shoda Region another server, and Secret Portal is just to advertise the Region or something?
TrainerKaelan
TrainerKaelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Tue 04 Sep 2012, 14:58

Secret Portal is to bring more people to the Shoda Region. If you go to the Secret Portal it will be as if you went to Shoda Region directly.
Minty
Minty

Back to top Go down

Post  TrainerKaelan Tue 04 Sep 2012, 15:35

Ah, that makes sense. Hence the name.
TrainerKaelan
TrainerKaelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down