Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!
Shoda Region Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trainer Dylan

Go down

Trainer Dylan Empty Trainer Dylan

Post  Dcl4 Thu 22 Nov 2012, 19:40

Hello, I am Dylan, a normal guy that plays Pokemon, and I am new here and I have a Nintendo DSI, and a Nintendo DS, and a gameboy, well I have Pokemon Heartgold (Which is for Nintendo DSI, and DS, DSL), and I have Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo DS and DSI, and DSL game), and Diamond and Pearl game, and on my gameboy I have Pokemon Red, Leaf Green, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Sapphire, at first on the first pokemon game I played was Pokemon Yellow (Which my cousin gave my brother & me Pokemon Yellow when I was younger), I am addicted to playing Pokemon, that's how I am new to this Forum and this is my Introduction.

Last edited by Dcl4 on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 19:44; edited 2 times in total

Dcl4

Back to top Go down