Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!
Shoda Region Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seems legit

Go down

Seems legit Empty Seems legit

Post  Aeirow Wed 03 Oct 2012, 03:23

Hi there, I'm Aeirow, I come from the Reborn Server in search of a newer server with much less drama. I was looking through the names and Shoda caught my attention as a unique word, so I scrolled over it and read English words, got excited and hopped in. Sadly, it seemed that no members of the staff were on, but then again, it is 2:00 in the morning on a Wednesday morning, so this was expected.

Anyway, now that that is done, I'm a competitive player, and I enjoy playing ranked matches, and the first thing I noticed, form the forums, is that the server is relatively new, so it seems that no tiers have been established yet, and if the interest is there, I'd like to help put some up!

Other than that, just looking for a good community to waste time in when I get bored Very Happy

Aeirow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum