Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!

Trainer Kaelan, ready to roll.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trainer Kaelan, ready to roll.

Post  TrainerKaelan on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 23:45

Hey everyone, just thought I'd give this a go, but I'm no good with introductions. I love to battle, and hope to excel in all aspects of my battling. I'm pretty new to competitive battling, though I've done enough to know that the restrictions (though entirely new to me) won't be enough to dissuade me from my goal of becoming a gym leader here in Shoda.

I'm willing to do what it takes to prove and improve my skills, and hope to be accepted by the established leaders and trainers here in Shoda. Wish me luck!
TrainerKaelan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trainer Kaelan, ready to roll.

Post  Enfu on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 13:12

Hey, welcome to the region! You're the first person to use this section of the forums, so I wanted to thank you for stepping up to the plate.
You display your goal very clearly, and it's people like you who seem to show good potential to become great gym leaders in the future.
If I'm ever around on the Shoda Region server, please do not hesitate to "Send Message" me (right-click my name on the side), or just simply type "Enfu" into the chat. It should trigger a response from me. I should be able to assist you with any battling needs/questions that you may have.

Once again, it's good to meet you, and good luck with your battling career wherever it will bring you!

-Enfu
Enfu
Admin

-----------------------------------
Enfu's Badge Collection:
Combustion Badge (Fire)
Smash Badge (Ground)
Martial Badge (Fighting)
Glimmer Badge (Ice)
Draconis Wing Badge (Dragon)
Kinetic Badge (Electric)
Drizzle Badge (Water)