Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!
Shoda Region Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homemade Literature

Go down

Homemade Literature Empty Homemade Literature

Post  Marie's Coffee Thu 16 May 2013, 20:04

This is a section for everyone's stories. Post, post, post!
Marie's Coffee
Marie's Coffee

Back to top Go down

Homemade Literature Empty Black Star

Post  Marie's Coffee Thu 16 May 2013, 20:14

~|Introduction|~
''Welcome to the world of Claudius Faulkner; a boy on his journey through life. His world is much like our own, but crimes are a common sight and Goverments have become more violent and corrupted. Will he come through this life with a smile on face or, will he cry and beg until he reaches his unfortunate end? Let's take our look into his life, he is 11 years old and this is the first step in his tale.''

~|Chapter 1: Setting the Stage|~
Every night Claudius had the same dream over and over, he would be asked questions from blurred, human-like figures; ''What do you want to do?'' was the one question he couldn't answer. One day the dreams finally stopped and he had his first peaceful sleep in a long time. The next morning his Mothers store was robbed by a masked thief dressed in black clothing; he was stabbed by the thief in the chest while he was taking over the shops counter for his Mother. He lied there, his clothes stained with his own blood; he stared at the burglar as he left with a despirit expression on his face as he ran away with their money in hand, until he finally passed out in pool of his own blood.

Claudius stood in large, well lit theater, hundreds of blurred figures that closely ressembeld humans were seated, watching the lone actor on the stage as he took a bow. ''Hello my valued guest, I welcome you back. Give us some privacy would you.'' said the actor as the figures faded away into thin air. Parts of the theater began to crumble, revealing a mass of colours; like a beautiful night sky filled with fireworks.

Actor - ''How may I help you today, My valued guest?''

Claudius - ''Yes, could you tell me where I am and why I here?''

Actor - ''We're are in the Globe Theater and the only reason you are here is becuase of yourself.'' said the actor.

Claudius - ''I thought the Globe Theater was burned down, wait why am I in London? Wasn't I just bleeding on the floor of my Mothers shop, why am I not bleeding anymore?''

Actor - ''In a way, this is an image of the past. You wanted to come here as badly as my other guests did, so I gave their memories form with a little help from yourself. As for your other question, your other self is bleeding right now and if you want to save it your going to have to use your abilities from here. You're the embodiment of form, anything without form will be given form at a certain time and you are able to give them shape at any time.''

Claudius - ''What doesn't have form?''

Actor - ''Well, liquids, gases and your darker side come to mind. Try to change the shape of your shadow, just imagine the shape you want it to be.''

Claudiuses' shadow began to twist into different shapes, finally turning into a dog. He watched as the dog twisted back into 2-D shape and then back into his shadow.

Actor - ''Oh, so it broke that quickly, don't worry shadows a lot harder to change; I suggest not using big but it's time for you to leave. I will see you again, bye-bye for now.''

Claudius woke up in a puddle of his own blood, he imagined that the blood would flow back into his body and the blood flowed back into his body just as he imagined and he closed the wound with stitches made out of his shadow. He was alive, but he lost their precious money. The Goverment is cruel, if you don't pay your taxes you get taken away and are forced to do low-pay goverment jobs until your debt was payed off, in some cases your organs, body parts and even your own children are sold to pay your debt. He had to find them or he was dead! He ran around the area despiritly looking for the thief, but he was no where to be seen. He was beginning to get scared and searched even more madly, grabbing random people and asking them in a loud voice. His face was drenched in tears by the time he found someone that knew, the thief was staying in an abandoned hotel. When he finally got to the abandoned building; it was filled with cooking utencils, the walls were damaged and all of lights were destroyed. A group of children were huddeld around a fire, their clothes were dirty and they were clearly injured. He crept up behind them and sudden one of the children grabbed him with a tight grip, his arm was moving in an way that isn't humanly possible and he never even turned look at Claudius. Two red eyes appeared from the childs arm and then suddenly another arm came out of the childs arm; like it was a growing a new arm, but the skin was different colour from the childs. The new arm touched him and he felt exausted, Claudius changed the gases in the air into a wall of fire and he ran away in the blaze, but he stopped remembered that the thief was here and he had to find him...

He turned back to the strange children and walked back inside...

~|Chapter 2: Children of Oz
He turned back to the strange children and walked back inside, Claudius parted the flames and made the hydrogen explode; the children where gone and flames scattered across the room. ''Did they run away?'' he thought to himself as he looked franticly around the room, cracks appeared on the ceiling above him as a metal structure fell through the ceiling, Claudius barely moved out of the way before it crashed into the floor with a loud bang. Claudius stared at it for a moment in surprise, the doors on the tin structure opened and a lion-like man clawed at him with amazing speed, the tanned arm appeared out of the lion-like man trying to grab onto Claudius as he made a dog out of his shadow to bite the arm, it dematerialized in a few seconds, but he escaped it's grip, watching the arm skin back into the lion-like man. The metal structure began to move, upon a closer look it was a metal giant, it lugged behind the lion-like man's amazing speed. Claudius created a wall of explosions to blow them away, the metal giant dissapear and the lion-like man was no where to be seen. After the dust setteled he saw the corpses of 2 children where the metal giant and the lion-like man were. Claudius grinned and began concentrating. He stepped as another metal giant fell down from the floor above, ''Sorry, that won't work anymore.'' he yelled, ''I thought it was pretty clever plan, a whole 5 seconds of thinking just to try kill someone, I'm embarassed.'' said a small tanned girl as she stepped out of the metal giant, ''Well, what do you want? Food, water, money or are you just lost, Little boy?'' she said in a serious, yet demeaning tone.''

The giant she came out of turned back into a corpse, as Claudius raised his arms to guard, ''Can we stop fighting now?'' he said in a scared tone, she let out a big sigh and said ''You did just walk into my house, why did you come in here? You don't act like the other idiots that try and visit the house of a monster like myself'' she explained. ''I, Claudius am looking for the thief that stole my money, Miss'' he said in a direct, loud tone, addressing her as if she was his boss, she slouched and stared like he was annoying her and let out another big sigh. She grabbed onto his shoulders and stared at him, crying with her eyes wide open. ''The children of Oz welcome you, Claudius. May you find peace inside Oz, just wait now while I let all of you inside''

Claudius found himself sitting at a long table in a well lit room, with high ceilings. Delious looking food food covered the table, being scoffed down by 4 children while the other 2 children scolded them for eating too fast and went back to eating. Claudius' stomach roared as loud as the fire behind him, all the children turned to see Claudius and stared at him. Claudius could barely move and walked in slow motion towards the floor, growling like a hungry dog as the people at the table armed themselves with chairs, brooms, frying pans, ect as Claudius cruised towards them, after a while of waiting they put down their weapons and went back to eat. Claudius finally reached the food and eat like the pig he wished to be. One of the children pulled the plate away from him and made him chase the food with his turtle-like speed. He gave up and sat down, growling at the child because he couldn't move his tongue as they snickered at him. Claudius tried to make the water from the glass flow into his mouth, but he couldn't move it. Confused he tried it over and over again, ''I ca--n't u--se my abi--li--ties an--y--mo--re...'' he thought to himself, even his inner voice was slow. He cried on the table until one of the older children put his arm on his shoulder, he was dressed like a prince and as handsome as one, he looked somehow familer. ''Hello my name is Jan, nice to meet you... What is your name?'' ''Clau--dee--us...'', he said as he went back to sobbing, ''Don't worry, that feeling of slowness will fade. But nice to meet you, Claudius.'' he said, putting a whole cooked chicken in front of him, ''Eat as much as you want, I will show you to your house when the feeling leaves.'' Claudius eyes grown wild and he began to tear apart the chicken apart, limb for limb like a wild lion, only slower, a lot slower. After he finished the chicken feeling left and he began to yell out ''YES!!!'' out in his loudest voice and went running around in a circle because that's what I want to do right now, really badly. x.x

Mia stared at Claudius' corpse, ''That boy could do all that, who was he? I suppose I have all the time in the world to ask him in Oz'' she muttered to herself with a grin on her face. She picked up his corpse and sucked it into her body, ''That's another 64 years of youth for me, maybe I should go on holiday?'' she thought to herself. Back in Oz Claudius was still running in circles as a little girl dressed in a one piece dress, with tidy, well groomed hair walked towards him, she looked familer. ''What are you doing? Are you an idiot? Well?'' she said in a demeaning, strict manner. Claudius stopped and crouched to be level with the girl, ''Hewoo, how war wuuu?'' he replied in a teasing tone, with big smile on his face. ''I'm 38 years old, stop with the stupid voice will you?'' she said, storming out of the room. ''That was boring, but now I need to get out of here, I wonder if that prince knows.'' he thought to himself. As Claudi stood up he felt an eerie presence forming in the room, without thinking anything of it, he ignored it. He once again began to walk in circles. "Claudi~!" Claudius jumped up in fear and about faced to see a man in a blue tuxedo and black trousers, it was like he was dressed for a bad wedding, reaching out to him. Claudius stanced himself to use his abilities in an attempt to scare the man. "Don't move!" Claudius screamed, "Who are you?" The man slowly looked down to Claudius' hand and without reaction to Claudius' threat replied, "Or what? Are you going to blast me away? Create a sword to slash me? Oh please, come on, we both know you can't use your abilities here, or anywhere now that your life is stolen." Claudius looked at the man with a confused face, wondering how he so much about him. "As for your question, I am whoever I want to be. I can be you, I can be Jan, I can be the little girl that just ran from this room. I am an actor after all.", ''It's you again!'' he replied with a smile on his face, jumping into his arms, hugging him in tears. ''It feels like you had a rough day with that old lady downstairs pretending to be young, she is so unprofessional. But... I'm going to get your life back, all of it, your body too.'', ''But how?'' he replied, wiping the tears from his eyes, looking up at him. ''I am the embodiment of Presense, Edward Sinclair. Well it is on Sundays, but that doesn't matter, I'm going to get back your life and body, so I'm going to fuse with your presense for a bit.''. Edward dissapeared and Claudius' vision became blurry, he couldn't move his body at all as he body fell to the floor, then everything became clear and he was walking, it was like he was in someone elses body. He was terrified, what did Edward do to him? ''Claudi~, stop talking, it's hard to control your presense when your doing things'' echoed voice of Edward. Claudius' presense walked towards the emerald gates of Oz, towering like a mountain in front of them, there was no way to open it from here. Claudius' presense held breath and yelled ''IT'S MIA, MIA IS BACK!!! EVERYONE HURRY!!!'', there was a short silence before the six children rushed towards the gates, glaring at Claudius. ''Where is she?'' asked Jan, ''She isn't here at the moment, but I'm leaving now; I'll tell Mia how much you want to see her and maybe she will visit.'', Claudius' presense held up his hand to wave good bye to the children of Oz as he walked right through the emerald gates like a ghost, ''I can..unlike you I am still alive''.

After walking through the solid emerald gates, Claudius woke up in his body, he couldn't move at all and everything felt numb, even his thoughts. He watched in fear as he saw Mia staring directly at him, Edward appeared behind her with a finger on his lips and stabbed his arm into Mia with no visable wounds. ''The bonds are cut, Granny. It's time to pay back what you owe.'' as he dragged out a ghastly face, screaming silently, it was a pale grey, but the eyes and mouth were black. Mia let out a blood curling scream and fell to the floor, passed out with a horrid expersion on her face. Edward stood above Claudius' corspe holding the ghastly face on his hand with a manical smile on his face, ''Time to go back home, Little One'' he said, ramming the ghaslty face into his body, his body felt a strong shock and tingled for a moment until he could move. ''Well I'm busy now, busy busy, bye bye, Claudi~'' he said in a loud, cheerful tone. Claudius got up and stared at Mia for a moment, shrugging and dragging her next the fireplace where all the corpses were huddled around. ''They looked exactly like the children I met in Oz, it's tempting to wait for Mia to wake up so that I can ask, but I need to get going'' he thought to himself as he muttered ''Money'' repeatedly in a low tone to himself and began to search Mia's body for cash, until she opened her eyes. Looking at the man taking off her clothes and ruffling through her pockets, ''I don't have money, so don't bother'' she scowled as Claudius ran into the sunset, never to be seen again, at least by Mia.

~|Chapter 3: Mad Man|~
''BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED'' covered the walls of the padded room written in red paint, inside sat a lone male in a straight jacket, his mouth stitched shut. ''Ssssss, sssss, sssss. Gah, I miss him so much, come back my love! Save me from this bordum, SOMEONE, ANYONE!'' yelled the lone male with bloody and torn lips with a manical smile painted on his face. His jacket became red with blood, his blood, as did the room, he rolled around in his room and struggled in the jacket. ''Mum~ the jacket is too tight, take it off!'', a moment of silence passed and a nurse in with an apron unlocked the cell to loosen the jacket. ''Stop complaining like a spoilt child'' she barked as she loosened the jacket, the words on the walls turned into ''LOVE'' and ''Yes Mama!'' he replied in a gentle tone, as he spat out blood. ''You know why your mouth was stitched up, right? If not, I'll make you relive it over and over until you say so.'', the male backed up to the cell and cried as she put her hand over his face. ''I understand.'' he said in a cold, machine like voice. She held his mouth open and kissed him on the lips, ''Mama will make you better now'' and his lips were healed when she drew her lips away from his. The nurse left and locked the door behind her, as a faint presense appeared behind her, touching her shoulder as the presense whispered ''Nuala~''. A shiver ran down her spine, she gripped a syringe in her pocket and swung it behind her where the presense was. She turned around to look at the man she stabbed to see a person identical to her lying on the ground with a syringe stuck in her head, blood covered one side of her face and she lied there, motionless. She rushed down on her knees and took out the syringe, her dress stained with blood as it gushed out of the wound like a waterfall. The nurse drew her lips to the wound and closed her eyes, ''That's weird, I dont feel any blood'', she opened her eyes to see a old man staring right at her, ''You are such a slut, kissing random corpses without my permission. So, tell me, how are you today, Nuala?''. ''Sinclair!!!'' she roared, the air around her twisted and bubbled around her. A syringe appeared out of thin air and stabbed the old man, but it passed through him. The air turned back to normal, ''You just came here to annoy me didn't you?'', ''Partly, but no. I'm just here to check up on my body, I trust you have been keeping good care of it?'' he replied, ''The body itself is fine, but it is confusing itself for you and his power has took over the cell. Can't we just get rid it?'', the old man turned into a young man and said ''Brilliant idea! Let's bring him out and let him play, you'll have to watch him though.''. The air around Nuala bubbled and her clothes changed to a black sweater and yoga pants tightened with a belt, she threw her hat away and unlocked the cell door. ''It's time to leave.'', she held her hand over his face and the stiches on his mouth undid themselves, the words around the cell crawled down the walls and crawled up onto his body, ''HOPE'' covered his legs and he let out a scream of joy. ''Eeeeeeeee! FREEdOM!'' he yelled. ''Are you sure about this, Sinclair?'', ''Ya, ya, let him go.'', the air around the mad man bubbled and the straight jacket undid itself, turning into a white shirt and white jeans. ''Claudi is waiting for you. Don't keep him waiting!'' he barks as Sinclair fades away, ''Get going.'' says Nuala, ''Ooaaaahh, Claudi!'' his eyes wided and the word ''RUSH'' covered his clothes, a strong wind brewed in the hall and the mad man left in a blur, leaving a trail of broken lights and a strong breeze as he rushed out of the building yelling ''BYE BYE MAMA!!!. Nuala waved and laughed awkwardly as he left, ''Kids these days need to learn a little self control, better start cleaning I guess, sigh...''

The mad man stood in front of the hospital door staring at all of the ''strange toys'', the words on his clothes turned into ''PLAY'' and crawled onto the vehicles causing them to start to drive, some floated in mid air and some tried to break dance. The car park was filled with the screams of the passangers and the mad man stood there staring while biting his fingers, ''Cu, chuahahahahchahchahaha!!!!'' the mad man, laughed as long as he could with his fingers in his mouth. ''Stop it right now James!'' yelled Nuala, the mad man never noticed her voice until she was touching him, ''Put them down, right now'' she says while holding her hand over his head. ''Yes Mama!'' he replied cheerfully, as the vehicles flew into the down into the ground, exploding in a ball of flames as the screams when deathly quiet. Russia stood smiling at Nuala as the words ''HAPPY'' crawled onto his clothes, ''Fun fun, Mama''. Nuala stood looking at him with a devastated look upon her face, she closed her eyes and places her hand on his head. ''I am the embodiment of moments, Dr. Nuala Archer. I will bring back the moments before we took you away and you will learn it all once more'' she said with tears in her eyes, James stood tall, his eyes wide open, his body posture becoming more masculine. A overwhelming presense appeared behind Nuala, dragging her away from James, ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?'' the presense yelled, Nuala worked up into tears, crying in the presense grip, ''He was... killing people... playing with their lives like they were toys..., he needed to get his memory back!''. ''Then I have no choice but to tear them out once again.'', Sinclair stabbed his arm towards James, the word ''HAPPY'' changed into some kind of strange language, Sinclair's arm stopped when it touched his skin, "Hmm?" A bright light ran up SInclair's arm and traveled through his body freezing everything but his face, strange symbols covered his body. Sinclair stood, frozen in both Russia's ability and fear. Sinclair's body couldn't fade away, he stared helplessly at James, sweaty and still in shock. "These symbols are... Hieroglyphs, he barely knew English and has been in a cell for most of his life, how does he know this?! Nuala... she couldn't of really did that, could she?'' he thought to himself as he was forced to bow by the Hieroglyphs, James smiled and walked away, the Hieroglyphs crawling off Sinclairs and crawling onto James, ''Tell all of your new God, Slave!'' James ordered Sinclair, raising his arms in the air, as if he was trying to touch the Sun. He turned to Nuala, ''Let's become Gods together, Mama.'' extending his arm towards her, ''Mama? Mama... Mama, my Mama. No, this bodies Mama.'' he thought to himself, ''Forgot my offer, good-bye Mo-ka. Ka. KAh. KAH KAH KAH KAH huah, Mama.'' James extended his fingers in a peace sign, grinning. ''Bye-bye Mama and Gwamps.'' He ran off past the hill, the Hieroglyphs changing into ''PEACE''. Nuala began crying and Sinclair let out a sigh of relief, ''He is still your little boy, but what were you thinkin'? Give the boy a little freedom, he isn't going to get any better locked up in a cell, but his actions from now on will dictate what we do next. For now we should rest, g'd nite luv.'' he said, fading away into nothingness. ''James...'' Nuala muttered to himself, tears flowing from her eyes, dripping onto the concreate floor of the carpark, warmed by the fires of the wrecked cars. Crouching into a ball, before the air in the entire car park fizzed, the area turned a pitch white and faded away like dust, reveiling the form of the carpark before James destroyed it, except the people were gone. A few days later those people were reported missing, they were never found and declaired dead.

~|Chapter 4: Dictionairy Monster|~
The little boy, James, walked down the hill hiding a crowded highway, vehicals of every kind and colour covered the lanes, all the cars were stuck . Flashing sirens lit the dim light of dusk with a bright shades of red and blue, ''Wah, twho, ree, dohr , guve, six. Six toys, fun, szo, wahnt, Claudi first.'' he yelled to himself, his voice as strange as ever. The black and white cars drove by him like a blur, the words on his body faded as they passed by and a flash of red and blue lit up his manical grin, ''Claudi, Claudi, here I come!'', the sky suddenly became covered in a white cloud of dust, cars stopped to watch it, but James kept panching down the hill getting closer and closer to Claudi. ''Where is Claudi anyway?'' mumble grumble, ''Oha'' pulling his cheeks, James leapt over the railings, falling to the lake below with a splash, the word ''DRY'' covered his body and he walked out of the lake completely dry. The word ''CLAUDIUS FAULKNER'' covered the ground in front of him, the soil, pavement and plants came together to form a human-like shape, the word ''CLAUDI'' floated above it. ''I am Claudius Faulkner, the embodiment of form. Hear me roar.'' he said in a cold, boring voice. ''Wheres Claudi?'' ''Here.'' ''Da uder Claudi.'' ''There.'' extending it's ''arm'' out, pointing towards a giant city, ''The city is called Ostendo Fas, now let me sleep.'' ''Good night!'', the person-like figure deformed into a pile of bricks, soil and plants. The words ''CLAUDIUS FAULKNER'' crawled back onto his clothes, turning into multipul ''SEEK's'' that covered his clothes. ''SHA HA HA HA HA TS SS SS SS EEK!'', pointing at Ostendo Fas, his smile as big and bright as the moon.

In Ostendo Fas Claudius contemptated what do to over and over, ''Collection day is tomorrow, what can I do? I should tell her everything is fine first.'' he moaned to himself, forcing himself to smile, he walks into their shop, ''I'm back!'', no reply, ''I guess she went to look for me, I'd best watch over the shop until she comes back, not that we have any money left to lose.'' he thought to himself, going behind the counter and slouching on the chair, ''Wait, I'm the embodiment of form, I could easily make enough money to pay the Colletors every month and I could offer myself to the Goverment then they would have to keep us alive! But why should I work.., I have these amazing abilities, I could take over the Goverment and become the new ruler! No, that would be impossible by myself, I need to find Edward (Sinclair) and see if he knows anymore embodiments, I'll start looking as soon as she comes back.'' he said with a grin; he never even noticed the little boy James starting in front of the counter. ''Pardon me Sir, how may I be of service?'', ''What?'', Claudius put his hand on his face and sighed grabbing a dictionairy from the shelf behind him, ''Take a look, it's in this book. You can borrow it for a few minutes.'', ''G-g-g GANKS!'', ''Kind indulgence, as in forgiveness of an offense or discourtesy or in tolerance of a distraction or inconvenience'', he muttered to himself, flicking through the pages with intrest, the words on his clothes changed to ''INTREST'' as the little James fell on his side and read it like that, Claudius looked at him with intrest, ''How did you do that?'', James did not hear him at all, ''HELLO?'', still no reply, the air twisted and moved in unnatural ways, sounded like it was saying ''LEAVE'', ink began dripping out of the dictionairy, drip drop, then it began pouring out like a waterfall, the puddle of black ink changed into thousands of different words, crawling up on his clothes, Claudius stood shocked, getting his hands in position to guard, ''The embodiment of form, Claudius Faulkner I believe, I am an former ruler and future God, the embodiment of content, Amon-Ra.'' James said as he got off the ground, dropping the book and it's blank pages. ''What do you want?'', ''A suitable host for myself, this body keeps having ideas of freedom, it's rather annoying, but he is worthy enough to contain myself even if he did lose his mind, freedom and most importantly, his memories. My Slave is so cruel to his own Grandson, I'll kill him soon enough as a gift to my previous host and the beginning of my new host.''.

The words on James body changed to ''DIAMOND'' and a few crawled of his body, shooting towards Claudius, Claudius bend his shadow into the form of an arm, dragging him to the side to dodge it. Claudius lit the air around Amon on fire, the word ''SNAKE'' covered the fire, the fire shot at Claudius, scraping him as he put out the flames and ran outside the shop. Amon slowly strolled out of the shop, grinning. ''Good, there are people here.'', the word ''ROCKET'' flew towards Claudius, passing right through him, ''I am the ballroom phantom, care to dance?'', Claudius ran through the words that Amon shot at him, walking through fire without any burns and the word ''SWORD'' covered the pavement, forming a sword made out of bricks and James slashed him multipul times, it passed through him even time. Fear covered James face, ''I can't touch him, what am I meant to do. No, he dodged the first time, something must of changed. Sunlight? No, people.'' a smile lit his face as the word ''BOMB'' covered the ground and buildings around them, Claudius exploded the air behind James and stabbed him with his shadow it the shade of a sword. The word ''BOMB'' exploded, the buildings around them fell down and the ground was rattled with craters, patches of flames were scattered around them and a giant cloud of dust loomed around them. Claudius made the dust part around him, corpses were littered around him, burnt and crushed. Claudius covered his face and cremated them by heating up the air around them to heat up their bodies until they were ash, crying to mourn for them. Wiping the tears from his eyes, exploding the air in front of him, reveiling the bloody body of James, Claudius turned his shadow into a sword, stabbing the ground next to his head, ''I'm not a murderer, but you will never be able to use your ability again.'', Claudius sat on James chest and put his hands on his head. Claudius' hand passed through James head and he made a small explosion inside him, you will never be able to see or speak again, the words on James body faded and ink stained his white clothes. James sqwuirmed in pain, but no screams could be heard and no tears could be seen. Claudius got off his chest and picked him up with his shadow in the form of an arm, he exploding the rubble in front of him and there stood but a single man, ''Edward?''.

~|Chapter 5: Anything for You|~
The light brown dust in the air setteled, reveiling a old man in a brown tartan patterned suit with a matching hat sitting on his head, the sun setting behind him. ''Edward?'' Taking of the hat off his head as he goes into a bow, as if he was the star of the show taking a bow after his preformance. ''Forgive me for telling you my allias before, my name is Sinclair, I am the embodiment of presense and the boy you are holding is my Grandson, James. My dearest Daughter holds him ever so dear, would you mind handing him over?'' ''He killed 12 people and injured hundreds more. The city is in chaos because of him and you want him to take him home to his mother? The dust that had settled on the floor rose up and began to dance in the air, spiraling and contracting endlessly. Claudius's breathing grew heavier, and louder. ''I-I am not a murderer, p- please don't make me change that today! This boy, your grand son, will be taken in by me. The Law will decide his fate.'' '"Fine, they can have him, I'm sure she will understand. But before I go, a piece of advice. Maintain focus, you're dangerous but you're also extremely useful. If your power goes out of control a lot of people will die and . But on the other hand, if you can control your power, then you might just be a worthy ruler for this pathetic collection of cowards and idiots. Now maintain control, always or you'll find out why you should.'' He turns his back to Claudius, raising his arms, like a bird would in flight; before fading away into nothingness. Claudius dropped James onto the ground next to him, Claudius too fell, but onto his knees, in tears. ''Damn it'' he said, closing his eyes as the sun made it's final phase, setting into the dusty landscape. The dust too fell, settling into the ground before the rubble of the ruined city, putting out the fires and allowing the darkness to settle in as the sky turned a pitch black, lit up by countless lights. Picking himself off the ground, Claudius lugged James over his shoulder, pacing towards bright lights of the sirens blairing in the distance.
The moon loomed high over head in the night sky, it's pale glow dimly lit up the ruined street, the road rattled with craters and pieces of the fallen structures. The distant sound of sirens whispered through the street, ''It will take a long time for them to get past all this rubble, I must act normal for a while. I don't want anyone I know getting caught up in this mess, I pray that they didn't get caught in the blast, God help me if they are.''. Claudius stood up tall, tipping his dusty hat slightly, covering his eyes, marching forward with the young James hung over his shoulder. A fallen building blocked their way, Claudius lifted up his left arm, his shadow pierced through the wall of the building making a hole big enough for the both of them , the shadow fell like liquid returning to his feet. The pale light of the moon shined from the cracks dimmly lighting up the room. Claudius began to shake uncontrollably, a cold sweat enveloped his face as his hat fell from his head, landing next to his feet. Countless corpses were scattered around him, the horror written across their faces, countless scars and burns tattered their bodies. Claudius was terrified, this was his first time seeing the sight of death, the smell of death, the second time experiencing death... Claudius fell to his knees, screaming silently, slowly falling to the ground like a doll. He could not feel any pain, he could not move, not even a breath escaped his lips. ''I'm forming feelings; no no no, I'm alive, not dead. Alive, alive, alive, I am alive.'' He kept repeating this in his mind until the word ''Alive'' escaped from his lips, ''I am alive.'' closing his eyes in relief, ''I could die by just thinking I'm dead... This must be the curse he was talking about.'' Opening his eyes to the horror before him, exhailing and putting a brave look on his face. Claudius walked around the room, placing his hand over the faces of each and every corpse, whispering ''Rest in Peace'' to everyone. Putting his arms into a prayer and bowing, before picking up his hat and placing it on his head, ''Please light their way to a better place, Moon.'' yelling up to the sky with a painted smile covered in his tears. Picking up the Little James and lugging his over his shoulder, ''I apologize to everyone that was harmed by him, but I will not allow him die until he apologizes to each and every person affected by this acciedent.'', the empty wind carried his promise, echoing in the buildings around him. ''Promise...''
The image of Grandpa Sinclair appeared in front of his daughter, Nuala, her make-up smeared down her face, her face still wet with tears. ''Where-- is he!?'' she said trying to grab Sinclair's arm, her voice panted, as if she just ran a marathon. He is alive and well.'' he said with a smile on his face. The once dark hallway lit up with the glow of happiness radiating from Nuala, she let out a big sigh of relief, ''Thank goodness. But where is he?''. ''He is probably still in Ostendo Fas admiring his work. You should be able to see it from here, let's go outside and see.'' he said playfully. Sinclair held Nuala's hand, walking through the wall like a ghost. Nuala couldn't pass through and hit the wall only to fall over. ''Come on Luv.'' said Sinclair, sticking his head through the wall, his head looked as if he was a ornament hanged on the wall. Nuala mumbeled something, as the air in front of the wall bubbled and she walked through it as if was sand, the wall falling down behind her like dust. Nuala's jaw dropped and her once tired face looked wide away. A giant tower of flames standing in the middle of the dusty city in the distance, whispers of the chaos could be heard even here. Patients, nurse and visitors stood outside the hospital staring at the tower of flames and gosiping over it, ''Was it a bomb? Is this the start of a war? Will we be safe here?'' were common sentences that fluttered their conversations. The busy highway was cleared, people dressed in bright yellow clothes directed traffic as the the flashing light of the sirens rushed down the highway. Fire fighters, the police and even the army hurried towards Ostendo Fas. ''I'm so proud of him, we should buy him something nice.'' said Sinclair with a grin, admiring the fire. Nuala stood paused and collected herself from the shock, ''I have to go, he is in a lot of danger. You will come too Dad.'' ''Don't worry so much, look at how powerful he is now. A few thousand bullets won't do skwat.'' he replied, his smile unchanged. ''If it was really him that did it...'', ''...'', ''I can tell Dad, please don't lie to me.'', Sinclair let out a little sigh and said, ''James set the bombs, Claudius set of the bombs and I made the tower you see now, everyone in the world will see this. I just wanted you to be happy, your son was mad and he was stressing you out every single day! Just look at your hair, no matter how many times you dye it black the moments of grey will always remain, I just wanted my Little Girl to be happy.'' he said, ''He did stress me out, but he is my Son. I love him and will do anything for him. That's just how Mums are.'' she said honesty. ''Where are the ambulances!?'' yelled a man in a black demin suit, a lab coat hung over his sholder, he was the owner of the hospital. Nuala walked towards the manager, a stone like expression on her face, the air around the entire area bubbled. The manager turned to look at Nuala and opened his mouth to yell as a sword pieced through his throat, the manager let out his final groan and all the people let out a scream of horror, running away from the sword welding woman. Some people in the crowd rushed towards her with hopes to catch her. Mud suddenly appeared all around them, their legs knee deep in it and stuck. The mud suddenly became wet and everyone slid down the hill in a tidal wave of mud. Everyone was gone and except the image of Sinclair and the murderer Nuala holding the corpse of her manager. The hospital building began crumbling to dust, the dust floating away in the wind leaving nothing behind. Grass, varieties of flowers and a few trees instantly grew out of the ground in place of the hospital. Only one room of the hospital remained, James room, the outside of it covered in vines. She carved in to the tree beside her, ''Nuala Archers'', pinning the body of the manager to the tree with her sword. ''I'm a criminal with no place to return to, what will you do, Dad.'' she mourned. Sinclair stood silently as the tower of fire in the distance dissapeared into thin air, leaving no trace of it's existence. ''You aren't going to listen to anything I say, I know that. But know that Daddy is always here for you and will always love you. James is in Ostendo Fas, Claudius is carrying him to the authorities and from the looks of it they really will be starting a war. Please think about it before you leave''. ''Anything for him'' she said with a honest smile, walking away to the traffic on the highway to steal a car. The figure of Sinclair turned away from Nuala with a slight smirk on his face as he faded away, ''Anything huh?''
Marie's Coffee
Marie's Coffee

Back to top Go down

Homemade Literature Empty Stories less than 5 chapters

Post  Marie's Coffee Thu 16 May 2013, 20:20

~|Dream Series|~
''I wish, I wish...'' these are the words I mutter at night, my pillow muffing my breath as I drift into to sleep. This was my very special night. The fantasia of dreams and my mind collide giving me such a good time as my world turns a pitch black.

''Roses are red and violets blue. These are the colours I choose for you, the grain of soil tilting in my hand this will become the land. I breath in and out, spouting clouds about. My head held high, above the world so high, God of all I see'' she proclaimed in a loud, triumpant tone. The soil sitting in the palm of her hand looking ever so pale, ''This garden of mine is looking so pale, chalk is what it became'' she said.

~|School Love Twist|~
Once upon a time their was a young student named Joey who was deeply in love with a girl named Naseem, they were both in the same year and the same class, as if fate was drawing them together, Joey however was too shy to confess her feelings for her and admired her from afar. Naseem was a normal student, she when out almost every day with her friends and returned home to study for the next day. Joey however was restricted to his two oldest friend, Martin and Adam, each and everyday they either played sports in the fields or played video games at home.

It was the earliest day of Spring, the flowers were blooming and the Sun came out from behind the winter skies, lighting up the world with it's kind, warm light. It was the first day back from school after the winter Holidays, everyone was sluggish, resenting the end of their holidays. The hall was loud, everyone talking to each other about the fun they had, gossiping and giggling vibrating through the hall way. Joey came in today, as usual, Martin greeted Joey with a smile, waving at him manically. Everyone turning around to see the frantic man waving at Joey as he walked in, pretended not to know him he walked past him. It was much too embarassing a situation for him handle with all these people watching, leaving Martin on his own, looking like a weirdo to all those around him. Adam soon came in, greeted with the same jolly reaction, Adam however was more mature, giving Martin a high 5 as he passed him by in the hall. Adam was a tall, athletic, white man with short brown hair and a rugged beard decorated his face. Adam was kinder than most he met and just as beautiful as you would imagine, he wore the uniform that everyone else had, a black suit and trousers with a white shirt and black shoes, a boring set of clothing, but it suited him well. Joey peering over everyone hoping to find the one he loved, ''Naseem, Naseem'' he muttered to himself, looking around the hallways, jogging from hall to hall until he found her in front of their classroom...
Marie's Coffee
Marie's Coffee

Back to top Go down

Homemade Literature Empty Re: Homemade Literature

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum