Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!
Shoda Region Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination.

Go down

Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. Empty Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination.

Post  Jory Tue 10 Jul 2012, 01:02

Comminus Town is nestled in a valley. With a river dividing this peaceful town, two distinct sides have developed; a side dedicated to Pokemon and their Trainers, and a side where people may live in harmony with their Pokemon without battling. The Martial Side, as the locals call it, is home to a lush forest where many Trainers go to meditate and train their Pokemon in the hopes of besting the Gym Leader of this country hamlet, Jory.

Jory is a user of Fighting-types. Many of the young people who grow up in Comminus Town look up to him, as he has made it his personal quest to help each and every one of them to catch their first Pokemon. Jory is a jovial Leader who will give anything to defend his home. His partner Esteem (a rare blue Gallade) is his best friend and has been with him since the previous leader helped him to catch a blue Ralts that had caught his eye all those years ago.

Make sure you fight my Gym Trainers before challenging me!

Gym Rules:
1. In order to face the Leader (myself, Jory) you must first defeat my Gym Trainers.
2. No ubers permitted in my Gym. If one is built into your team, make sure you have 4 gym badges already and a reserve Pokemon you can use. There are no exceptions to this rule. See the league rules for a list of ubers.
3. Please refrain from swearing during battles. It's unpleasant for me to read and will probably diminish my opinion of you.
4. Remember to have fun during battles! Take all statuses and critical hits in stride, as these things do tend to happen and you can always challenge again.
5. Item Clause, Species Clause, Sleep Clause, and Freeze Clause are all active during battles.

If you win, here's the badge:
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. CombatBadge
Jory
Jory

-----------------------------------
Jory's Badge Collection:
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25ice_zpse650ae84 Glimmer Badge (Ice)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25steel_zps863d9ebb Metal Badge (Steel)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25fly3_zps66980136Sky Badge (Flying)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25normal2_zpsf8c0219f Regular Badge (Normal)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25Fire2_zpsff288824 Combustion Badge (Fire)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25bug2_zps58779a23 Silk Badge (Bug)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25poison_zps6511f5ec Venom Badge(Poison)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25rock_zps376d3c38 Rocky Badge (Rock)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25fight_zps6da66270 Martial Badge (Fighting)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25grass_zps10c777ddRegal Badge (Grass)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25water_zps4ccdc95f Drizzle Badge (Water)
Comminus Town, the town of persistence and determination. 25electric_zps86016f35 Kinetic Badge (Electric)
-----------------------------------

Back to top Go down