Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shoda Region Home
Hey there, trainer!

It's great to see you here, but you will need to log in if you want to post anything!

If you haven't made a forum account yet, then just click "Register" and then let the adventure begin!
Shoda Region Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mock Battle Frontier

Go down

Mock Battle Frontier Empty Mock Battle Frontier

Post  Eruptor Sun 04 Nov 2012, 19:02

Hey guys, this is Erutpor. Recently I have been trying to put together a Battle Frontier so that we could all have some fun new challenges. The problem is, that there are not many people interested in being a Brain, and those who do are already Gym Leaders. So, with permission of Enfu, I am setting up a sort of Mock Battle Frontier where, temporarily, Gym Leaders can be the Brains until this thing picks up, and more people are interested in joining.

If you are interested in joining or even just participating in this Mock Battle Frontier you can PM on the server or PM me on this website. I would like to hear from everyone who would be interested in this so that I can have an idea of how big this thing can get.

Thank you and spread the word,
Eruptor

Edit: So here are the few people who are interested in becoming the mock Battle Brains

Eruptor
Gym Leader Mai
Jason
[PT]RedVortex 101
Oshawottgaming [PT]
PKMN Ranger Jory

Feel free to challenge them!

Eruptor

Back to top Go down